Secure Supply Chain
Approximately 300 major cybersecurity incidents happened in 2019, a 78% increase from 2018. Statistics show a rise in all industries, but specifically government agencies. Sign up to receive a recording of part one: a deep dive into secure supply chain, CMMC, threat landscape, and a high-level approach on how to combat with industry experts from Dell Technologies, Cisco, and Sterling.
Additional topics from the July 21, 2020 Thought Leadership Discussion:
- The importance of a secure supply chain and certification models
- Navigating the rise in government supply chain risks
- Assessment of the threat landscape and avoiding the ripple effect
- Best practices to uphold security and mitigate risks while procuring
- How to implement immediate changes for your organization
- Know your reseller
Ready to turn your What If into Reality?
Contact Sterling Computers today to learn how we can help .