Air Force Procurement & 2GIT Resource Center
An overview of 2GIT BPA
GSA’s 2nd Generation Information Technology Blanket Purchase Agreements (2GIT BPAs) provide access to Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) hardware/software and services.
The 2GIT BPAs offer pre-competed IT hardware and software products through GSA Schedule Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- 33411 – Purchase of New Equipment (formerly SIN 132-8)
- 811212 – Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts (formerly SIN 132-12)
- 511210 – Software License – Term Software & Perpetual (formerly SINs 132-32 and 132-33)
- 54151 – Software Maintenance Services (formerly SIN 132-34)
- OLM – Order-Level Materials (formerly SIN 70-500)
Sterling’s BPA Number: 47QTCA21A0024
Sterling’s GSA Schedule Number: 47QTCA19D009K
Not seeing a specific OEM on the Sterling 2GIT Line Card? Contact us to get it added to the 2GIT schedule!
If you have any questions or concerns, please click to email Ben Sitzmann, Sr. Sales Director- USAF.
Additional Point of Contact Information:
Lynette Lambing – Sr. Director of Bids and Contracts
2GIT Proactive Procurement Questionnaire
At Sterling, we know there are a lot of changes and some challenges moving from the NETCENTS-2 contract to the 2GIT procurement process. We believe in building strong relationships and making things painless for our customers. Sterling was one of the leading contract holders under NETCENTS-2 in both revenue and task order awards; we are committed to being your partner and advocate as a Prime on 2GIT.
Please take 3 minutes to complete the survey below, allowing Sterling’s team of dedicated representatives to be proactive in optimizing your agency’s procurement process.
Click the links below for additional information on the topic.