With the rise of IT modernization, organizations are seeking to transform and secure their environments. As a GSA/Premier + partner with Dell EMC, Sterling is positioned to offer some of their most essential solutions for data protection and digital transformation: The IDPA DP44—and the VxRail family of appliances.
The DP4400 is a converged 2U appliance that offers backup, deduplication, replication, recovery, and cloud readiness. It combines a perfect blend of power and simplicity to deliver the lowest cost-to-protect on the market.
VxRail Appliances, meanwhile, deliver the performance and reliability you need for the widest range of workloads, all with full lifecycle management from a single point of support. In short, VxRail is the easiest way to transform your VMware infrastructure and accelerate your journey to a multi-cloud strategy.
Integrated Data Protection Appliance DP4400
• Management software
• 2U appliance, includes 24TB expandable to 96TB with no additional hardware
• Up to 2x shorter backups, average dedup ratio of 55:1, up to 98% less bandwidth
• Cloud ready
• Optimized for VMware
• Services: * Includes 3 year pro-support maintenance
• (4) 14th Generation PowerEdge Servers, 4x 10GbE SFP+
• 80 cores
• 768 GB RAM
• 20.4TB Usable Storage
• Includes VSAN Enterprise, vCenter, vRealize Log Insight
• Data Protection: 20 recover point for VM Licenses
• Services: 3 Years ProSupport (24x7xNBD), 3 Years Parts retention and ProDeploy Plus which includes Onsite Installation, Implementation and Deployment.