Who We Are
Founded in 1996, Sterling has been dedicated to being a dependable, trusted advisor for government, commercial, and educational sectors by providing a consistent, transparent, predictable, and ethical IT experience.
As a value-added technology reseller, solution and service provider, we keep the customer and end-user goals top-of-mind while designing secure, customized Client to Cloud® solutions.
Sterling takes a team approach to each project and challenge; allowing sales, engineering, and execution teams to work seamlessly toward a common goal. We work alongside over 1,500 partners to provide a strategic advantage to optimize and enhance your technologies. From designing, developing, and deploying customized solutions with our on-staff engineers to continue charting the course by obtaining top certifications and industry awards, Sterling leads the way.
Sterling pledges to never stop evaluating, improving, and innovating for the future. We take security seriously and honor our commitment to a secure supply chain through our OTTPS certification.
We lead by example, always pushing the status quo and committing to the highest quality of work. It’s our people, partnerships, and relationships that make us who we are. What we say is what we do- and we do it the right way…The Sterling Way.
The Sterling Way…Consistent. Transparent. Predictable. Ethical.
Learn more in our Client to Cloud Overview.
Our Executive Team
and Executive Chairman
Steve Van Ginkel
VP Federal Sales
VP Commercial and SLED
VP Bids and Contracts
Sterling works with customers across the US and OCONUS. With sales and engineering teams located nationwide, we are sure to have sales and technical staff near you.
North Sioux City, South Dakota
PO Box 1995
303 Centennial Drive
North Sioux City, SD 57049
Toll Free: 877.242.4074
Configuration, Integration, and Distribution (CID) Centers
North Sioux City, South Dakota
Toll Free: 800.916.1030
Cocoa Beach, FL
Sterling Computers Corporation (UK) LTD
A limited liability company registered in England and Wales
Phone: (+44) 020 8157 8250
We Have More Than
Two Decades Of Experience
accelerating our customers’ achievement of their goals by providing superior technology solutions.
Awards and Recognitions
- APC Territory Partner of the Year: 2017
- Boeing Performance Excellence: 2009, 2010, 2014, 2017
- Cisco Breakaway Partner of the Year: 2016
- Cisco CX Partner: 2022
- Cisco Gold Partner: 2020
- Cisco Growth Partner of the Year: 2017
- Cisco LOS (letter of supply): 2021
- CRN Fast Growth 150: 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021
- CRN MSP 500 (Elite 150): 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023
- CRN Solutions Provider 500: top 60 in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- CRN Tech Elite 250: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- CRN Triple Crown: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021
- Dell Technologies Data Center Partner of the Year: 2019
- Dell Technologies Federal Partner of the Year: 2014, 2018, 2021, 2022
- Dell Technologies First Choice Services Partner: 2022
- Dell Technologies Titanium Partner: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- HPE Federal Large Growth Partner of the Year: 2019
- HPE Federal Value Server Partner of the Year: 2018
- HPE Platinum Partner of the Year: 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Businesses: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Intel US Channel Partner of the Year 2022
- SolarWinds Emerging Partner of the Year: 2019
- SolarWinds Partner of the Year: 2020, 2022
- SolarWinds Public Sector Excellence in Enablement: 2023
- VMware Preferred Services Partner: 2022
- VMware Federal Investment Partner of the Year: 2023
- Washington Technology’s Top 100 Government Contractors (#80): 2020
Our Quality Commitment
Sterling is an ISO 9001:2015 certified firm that is committed to providing the highest quality of IT sales and services. This certification covers our logistical and distribution of services, hardware, and software products to commercial, government, and telecommunication markets.
Additionally, the certification reinforces Sterling’s commitment to exceeding the expectations of our customers. Quality is reflected in every facet of our business cycle and is a commitment of every Sterling employee.
“Our customers demand quality in both our products and our services. Customer satisfaction is the single most important element in the success of Sterling. From top to bottom, we must be passionate about the quality of work we are putting out there. There are a lot of things you cannot control, but passion for quality is easily measured. We expect high quality at all times.”
-Brad Moore | President & CEO
You must be logged in to post a comment.