Who We Are
Founded in 1996, Sterling Computers Corporation is an award-winning technology solutions provider for Government and Education customers.
We provide customers with a simplified IT experience by being their single point of contact for all of their solutions architecture, proof of concept, technology adoption services, and product fulfillment needs. By delivering customized solutions that fit each customer’s unique needs and budget, we enable customers to recognize extreme value on every dollar they spend on IT.
Additionally, we provide advanced cross domain security solutions through our SmartXD technology. Our offerings are the first COTS products that enable seamless viewing of data from multiple security levels on a single screen.
Learn more in our Client to Cloud Overview.
We Have More Than
Two Decades Of Experience
accelerating our customers’ achievement of their goals by providing superior technology solutions.
Company Quick Facts
- Technology and Services Provider
- Headquarters: North Sioux City, SD
- CID Center Locations: North Sioux City, SD; Dulles, VA; Sacramento, CA
- Dell Technologies Federal Partner of the Year: 2014, 2018
- Dell Technologies Data Center Partner of the Year: 2019
- HPE Federal Value Server Partner of the Year: 2018
- APC Territory Partner of the Year: 2017
- #1 Prime Contractor on NETCENTS-2: 2018
- Washington Technology’s Top 100 Government Contractors (2018): #77
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Business: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- CRN’s Triple Crown: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- CRN’s Solutions Provider 500 Rank (2019): #56
- CRN’s Fast Growth 150 Rank (2018) : #130
- CRN’s Tech Elite 250 Recipient: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- CRN’s MSP 500 (Elite 150) Recipient: 2018, 2019
- Cisco Breakaway Partner of the Year: 2016
- Cisco Growth Partner of the Year: 2017
- HPE Platinum Partner of the Year: 2017, 2018, 2019
- HPE Federal Large Growth Partner of the Year: 2019
- Boeing Performance Excellence: 2009, 2010, 2014, 2017
- SolarWinds Emerging Partner of the Year: 2019
- SolarWinds Partner of the Year: 2020
Sterling works with customers across the US and OCONUS. With sales and engineering teams located nationwide, we are sure to have sales and technical staff near you.
North Sioux City, South Dakota
PO Box 1995
303 Centennial Drive
North Sioux City, SD 57049
Toll Free: 877.242.4074
Configuration, Integration, and Distribution (CID) Centers
North Sioux City, South Dakota
Toll Free: 800.916.1030
Our Executive Team
and Majority Owner
Steve Van Ginkel
VP Business Development
and Vendor Alliance
Our Quality Commitment
Sterling is an ISO 9001:2015 certified firm that is committed to providing the highest quality of IT sales and services. This certification covers our logistical and distribution of services, hardware, and software products to commercial, government, and telecommunication markets.
Additionally, the certification reinforces Sterling’s commitment to exceeding the expectations of our customers. Quality is reflected in every facet of our business cycle and is a commitment of every Sterling employee.
ISO-Certificate ISO 20243:2018
“Our customers demand quality in both our products and our services. Customer satisfaction is the single most important element in the success of Sterling. From top to bottom, we must be passionate about the quality of work we are putting out there. There are a lot of things you cannot control, but passion for quality is easily measured. We expect high quality at all times.”
-Brad Moore | President & CEO