- This event has passed.
Dell Technologies – A Beginner’s Guide to Today’s Cyber Recovery Threats
January 14, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Cyber and ransomware attacks are the enemy of today’s data-driven organizations.
Did you know?
- 79% of executives ranked cyber-attacks and threats as one of their organization’s highest risk management priorities in 2020.
- The average cost of cybercrime for an organization is $13 million.
- The global cost of cybercrime is expected to be nearly $5.2 TRILLION over the next 5 years.
Sterling, Dell Technologies, Arrow, and Immix group bring you an opportunity to understand the benefits of a dedicated Dell Cyber Recovery Vault.
In this session, we will cover:
- The rise of ransomware attacks
- Proposed legislation that would make paying ransoms illegal
- The general design criteria for an improved and robust cyber-recovery strategy
- Dell Technologies market-leading approach to increasing the ability to detect and recover from a ransomware attack
Get ahead of a cyber-attack. Modern data protection when and where you need it the most that could save you time, money, and even the livelihood of your organization!
**Receive a FandangoNOW movie code to redeem at home**
**To receive your FandangoNOW code for your very own at home movie experience, you must register and attend the webinar in its entirety.