Sterling Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Datacenter Virtualization
North Sioux City, SD, March 9, 2020 —
Sterling, a technology solutions provider with over two decades of experience in providing customers with IT solutions from Client to Cloud, announced today that it has successfully achieved a Datacenter Virtualization VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Sterling is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“As a thought leader Sterling has a commitment to both our customers and partners alike. Attaining the Datacenter Virtualization Master Services Competency is another way we continue to execute on that commitment and show strength in the datacenter,” said Austin Foster, VP of Enterprise Services for Sterling.
“VMware is pleased to recognize Sterling for achieving a Datacenter Virtualization Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Sterling are committed, invested, and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value Sterling as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Datacenter Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in datacenter virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network
About Sterling | www.sterling.com
Sterling is an award-winning technology solutions provider with over two decades of helping customers solve the most complex requirements of their IT environments. Sterling provides customers with a simplified IT experience by being their single point of contact for all their solutions architecture, proof of concept, product fulfillment, and technology adoption needs. From Client to Cloud, Sterling can execute any technology requirement and need.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRESS RELEASE
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Sterling Contact | Mindy Schweitzer, Director of Marketing