You are invited to join us for a series of technical discussions and demonstrations on March 4th, 2021.
During this virtual event, we will be hosting three 55 min sessions on FortiNAC, FortiEDR, and Secure SD-WAN.
Below you will find the topics and the information that will be covered in each session:
During this session, we will demonstrate how Fortinet’s FortiNAC solution provides complete, end-to-end visibility and enforceable controls.
Through simple Device Profiling capabilities we will show you how to dynamically detect, identify and apply network policy to allocate Printers, Cameras, IP Phones to the right network segment, with the proper port based configuration parameters dynamically assigned.
During this session, we will:
- Demonstrate how to perform a network discovery while leveraging secure mechanisms;
- Create and leverage Device Profiling mechanisms to identify and classify new devices connecting to the network;
- Cover use-cases involving the assignment of network access policy based on identity, regardless of device;
- Demonstrate how Policy and User/Host based information can be leveraged to isolate unknown devices, quarantine security risk hosts and assert role based access policy for known assets/users.
This session is designed to demonstrate how Fortinet’s FortiEDR solution provides real-time automated threat detection and response across your endpoints and how it enables you to protect all workstations and servers against threats, while providing you with real-time visibility into your environment.
We will also detonate live malware samples (including zero-day threats) and demonstrate how the solution prevents these threats in real time. You will also see how the FortiEDR solution enables you to automatically remediate threats, ultimately increasing your organization’s security posture while decreasing the amount of administrative overhead needed to manage an endpoint solution.
During this session, we will also:
- Demonstrate how FortiEDR prevents against both known and unknown/zero-day threats;
- Review how FortiEDR provides deep forensic analysis and vulnerability assessment within your environment;
- Review Application / Communication Control and Threat Hunting Capabilities;
- Demonstrate FortiEDR integration with the Fortinet fabric such as FortiGate and FortiSandbox;
- Review how to create automated responses to compromised devices.
- Review discovery of IOT devices
During this session, we will discuss and demo Fortinet’s implementation of Secure SD-WAN using FortiOS 6.4.
We will explore the software-defined controls available to assist your organization in making intelligent routing decisions across multiple WAN links while being secured by an Enterprise-grade Next-Generation Firewall.
Various use-cases will be demonstrated involving proper utilization of high-cost links such as MPLS or LTE, as well as the ability to implement reliable and secure Internet connectivity at the branch office level using SD-WAN over high-speed broadband Internet connections.
With the current pandemic issues we are facing, we will also be discussing how SD-WAN can help with mitigating risks while increasing productivity associated with Full time remote workers.
To see the agenda and register click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.